Camera Wobble

Mqdelyn0
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

2 answers to this question

there's a camera shake option in the camera's keyframe settings. it doesn't rotate, but it could get the job done quick

unknown.png

if you're on an older version of MI (pre 1.2.6 i think?) or want to do it manually instead, i'd recommend trying to vary the shake. currently, the camera just bobs left and right in the exact same way every time, you could try making it go up and down too. it's also a bit too distracting due to how intense it is, so you could tone it down too

11 hours ago, Cryptic Runner said:

there's a camera shake option in the camera's keyframe settings. it doesn't rotate, but it could get the job done quick

unknown.png

if you're on an older version of MI (pre 1.2.6 i think?) or want to do it manually instead, i'd recommend trying to vary the shake. currently, the camera just bobs left and right in the exact same way every time, you could try making it go up and down too. it's also a bit too distracting due to how intense it is, so you could tone it down too

Thank you!