SHARK RIG MINE IMATOR!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

im done of making this rig http://www.mediafire.com/file/5gv50zvtkqyu0n2/shark+rig.rar/file

qcgcQNZ.png

shark from addon (great white shark)

GJIIZWn.png

MEGALODON FROM ADDON (THE MEG)

E2xZr0V.png  

Edited by JackRoseph18

Nice model, although the upper teeths should be moved fowards so they don't collide with the lower teeths when the shark close his jaw. Also, the lower left and lower right teeths should be aligned. Finally, the shark on the last picture is invisible when under water. To fix this, decrease the shark's render depth.

Nice model, although the upper teeths should be moved fowards so they don't collide with the lower teeths when the shark close his jaw. Also, the lower left and lower right teeths should be aligned. Finally, the shark on the last picture is invisible when under water. To fix this, decrease the shark's render depth.

OK THX!!!

Edited by JackRoseph18

18 hours ago, Ghatos said:

done i already fix it7dab40dd-020f-4d2b-8379-dbbcb324067c

done i already fix it

On 11/2/2020 at 7:53 AM, Ghatos said:

can you teach me how to  import picture whith imgur?

Edited by JackRoseph18