The Secret of Azkaban (Harry Potter style animation) TRAILER

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Got already about 8 minutes of animation... and it will be epic!

The story is set few years after the Battle of Hogwarts so you will see brand new story with new characters and spells! (However there will be some Easter eggs and some old characters will come back too! There is no end to Voldemort!)

So... what is your opinion? Are you looking forward to the full animation?

Edited by Stunning Animations

20 minutes ago, Stunning Animations said:

Happy you liked it!
And about the special effects, do you think they were looking good? I've never done anything like this before...

The special effects are good. But you shouldn’t rely on them too much. In the trailer I noticed that when the two characters fight with their wand, they become static while the effects from the wand go on. My guess is that its hard to put the special effects when the character are moving..? Anyway like i said, dont rely on special effects too much

14 hours ago, Dignity said:

The special effects are good. But you shouldn’t rely on them too much. In the trailer I noticed that when the two characters fight with their wand, they become static while the effects from the wand go on. My guess is that its hard to put the special effects when the character are moving..? Anyway like i said, dont rely on special effects too much

Thank you for the answer. Yeah, it is much easier when they aren't moving and especially when camera is not moving at all. Now, I got little bit more skills in this and in the future, all will move more. And also, I think I noticed the part you are talking about and already fixed it :)