[Interface] More detailed circles for rotating

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there.
What is wrong in this picture?

XSDmTCF.png

You may be thinking: "The items in the timeline are not named, euu!" or "That scene is ugly!". Both are correct, but I actually want to point out something that has been bothering me.

The circles for rotating the parts. You see, it may not seem much, but I am constantly confusing them. In the above picture, it is not clear, in which direction the yellow or red circle is rotating. It may not be that bad in this example, but some times they are pretty much in the same place. Because of that, I suggest something like this:

qjYU8ww.png

Simple shadows, and you can easily see what part is what.

Cinema 4D has it too!

rRLsCFw.png

(Speaking of Cinema 4D, the circles are much bigger here aswell, which is actually important because I keep finding myself changing the camera angle if you just want to grab on the circles in Mine-Imator, but that's for another Suggestion Thread).

Thanks for Reading! (:

(Speaking of Cinema 4D, the circles are much bigger here aswell, which is actually important because I keep finding myself changing the camera angle if you just want to grab on the circles in Mine-Imator, but that's for another Suggestion Thread).

Thanks for Reading! (:

Well C4D is much more advanced but good suggestion as I don't see why it might not be able to added other than time consumption of course. I find no difficulty because after a bit of time I feel where the circles go. Also it's easy to undo and it won't mess up too much if you experiment. Nothing wrong with two suggestions in one by the way :P

Maybe it can get added to help :)