GO: Fishy Encounter (First GO Post)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NOTE: This is the first GO / Galaxy's Originals render to be posted on this forum. These are only exclusive to my DA. (Cause, it's easier to navigate with the Eclipse.) Anyway i would give a shot to post it here and see how others react. (Wait's for some backlash or something interesting to tell me) And finally yes i always add dialogue in my every GO posts...

1c12f455fd0f98b4727b456920ebcc6c.png

Dialogue:

Scarlet Kazuko: This cave is too creepy... Are you sure this will be the place for me to train Mr. Fox?

Marcel.J.Fox: I'm sure this should do the job Scarlet. What you were expecting some sort of monster to jump out? And also where the hell is my equipment? Do you have it?

Scarlet Kazuko: No, I...

*Scarlet got interrupted by a unknown female voice*

???: Well, well, well...  looks like i have two new guests in my hide out, wow very cute. (There so many humors say that mermaids of the Atlantis are dangerous. That's a big lie were friendly, but no one can believe us. You would believe me......Right?

Marcel.J.Fox: Uhhh..Who are you if this is your hide out then?

*The mystery woman slowly comes and steps up with her tail turning into human legs*

???:  Let me tell you something: There so many humors say that Mermaids & Merman's of the Atlantis are dangerous. That's a big lie were friendly, but no one can believe us. You would believe me......Right? My name is Meduza Neptune. Speak of the prismarine here's equipment there fellow human...

If you have problems with this post reply and i'll see what to fix. Now i'm gonna go play MC on PS4.

Credits: (It's important to do these, only to avoid problems in the future.)

Original Characters © VersedGalaxy775/aldas123/Lock_downmc213
Based On The Game Minecraft © Mojang
Program used Mine-Imator © Stuff by David & Nimi

Edited by Lock_downmc213