Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I tried to translate the latest 1.1.2 version
But I use txt. When loading it into use it tells me the string of sentences

(Text file, encoding UTF-8)

Translation can not show my own translation
What is shown David 

Instead of me:(

Log message

drRlPEu.jpg

kdQpFtl.jpg

dFU2dM1.jpg

g2X1TiQ.jpg

325Cf8b.jpg

Edited by peterdoo
Forget to enter the text file type

I have checked your logs, and found some issues here:

1.  Your file is using new format (JSON) of translation. But you are using old extension (*.txt). This may made some confusion there. Please use *.milanguage for your new format translation file.
  2. Since 1.1.0 update, MI now use Minecraft's item name specification instead of the old names. Those name came from Minecraft's new Item ID system since Minecraft 1.7.10/1.8 .

The solution is, open english.milanguage with your favourite text editor (Visual Studio Code is recommended), copy whole tree of block item names, and re-translate them.

You can check the log you provided above to find which text is missing, and manually add to existing tree of your translation file.

Here is a tip tip to let you know what text is the log talking about: For example, the log says 'blockgold_ore', is actually means '/block/gold_ore' which in file like this:

{  // <- Directory "/"
    "description": "Mine-imator language file. Copy and rename this to begin creating your own translation.",
    "file/": { /*...*/ },
    // ......
    "block/": {  // <- Directory "/block/"
        "stone": "Stone",
        // ......
        "gravel": "Gravel",
        "gold_ore": "Gold Ore",    // <- Here is the '/block/gold_ore'.
        "iron_ore": "Iron Ore"
        // ......
    }
    // ......
}

You can see how the old format compatability is working: remove all slashes in that "path like" structure. And notify in logs provide you the old format names. So the solution for you is just guess where can add slash to match existiing structure.

BTW, I like the new format. :)

Edited by SuperMarioSF
Fixed formatting on rich text paste by removing them and replaced with code box.

59 minutes ago, SuperMarioSF said:

I have checked your logs, and found some issues here:

1.  Your file is using new format (JSON) of translation. But you are using old extension (*.txt). This may made some confusion there. Please use *.milanguage for your new format translation file.
  2. Since 1.1.0 update, MI now use Minecraft's item name specification instead of the old names. Those name came from Minecraft's new Item ID system since Minecraft 1.7.10/1.8 .

The solution is, open english.milanguage with your favourite text editor (Visual Studio Code is recommended), copy whole tree of block item names, and re-translate them.

You can check the log you provided above to find which text is missing, and manually add to existing tree of your translation file.

Here is a tip tip to let you know what text is the log talking about: For example, the log says 'blockgold_ore', is actually means '/block/gold_ore' which in file like this:

{  // <- Directory "/"
    "description": "Mine-imator language file. Copy and rename this to begin creating your own translation.",
    "file/": { /*...*/ },
    // ......
    "block/": {  // <- Directory "/block/"
        "stone": "Stone",
        // ......
        "gravel": "Gravel",
        "gold_ore": "Gold Ore",    // <- Here is the '/block/gold_ore'.
        "iron_ore": "Iron Ore"
        // ......
    }
    // ......
}

You can see how the old format compatability is working: remove all slashes in that "path like" structure. And notify in logs provide you the old format names. So the solution for you is just guess where can add slash to match existiing structure.

BTW, I like the new format. :)

Thank you for your reply and help:)

This helps a lot for me
Really, otherwise I really do not know