Franci Spas-12 Automatic Shotgun

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

qpN2Sp5.png

A well known gun and a very popular one used in many video games, the spas-12 earns it's keep by being one of the best automatic shotguns that has the tightest spread out of them all.

http://youtu.be/2ZJgewIEIG0

This rig was a request from the user Aronan, and I thank him for the idea. So far, there is only a stockless version, but I might release a stock up and stock down edition. Not at the moment because this was the longest rig I've ever made with a whopping 5 days to create.

I even included sounds for you to use in your videos. However, they aren't the same in the video as I am unable to release those to the public due to copyright issues that can get me in trouble! So I released an alternative pack of sounds.

Download

Please give credit if you use these rigs. I work really hard to make these so all I ask is for a little bit of credit. Thanks, and enjoy the rig!

Edited by TheKillerMan

It's either me being unfamiliar with this shotgun or I think the handle is a bit on the bulky end. However, as always your work's amazing and this is the final thing I needed :)

EDIT: Just sitting here refreshing the video over and over :Z Squee great vid :)

It's either me being unfamiliar with this shotgun or I think the handle is a bit on the bulky end. However, as always your work's amazing and this is the final thing I needed :)

The handle may look that way due to limitations in minecraft, as I was going for a thinner approach on the handle. So it can fit a finger when used in animations.

The handle may look that way due to limitations in minecraft, as I was going for a thinner approach on the handle. So it can fit a finger when used in animations.

The left side I mean. The end rest. My bad. I thought it'd curve more, once again, it may be my inexperience of knowing the shotgun.