Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you think?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make more of what randomness I thought of when I was younger?

• Yes! It's completely random Joshua, you stupid, stupid boy! Make more so we can humiliate you! (Okay! :D)
    • NO! YOU STUPID, STUPID KID I THINK YOUR DUMB AND PATHETIC I WISH YOU WILL STOP MAKING CONTENT ON THESE FORUMS! (Hey! That was mean ;-;)
    • It depends on what you did before and how terrible it will look and how funny...
    • I mean, it's complete randomness, so I will just go with the flow and see what others will think!

Okay, so I am working on a new project about how I used to be like. The animation shows how I used to think my animations would turn out like. Well, this is also like for other animators! Not just me okay? 

If you are like what I just mentioned, please do not be offended as of because this is only for comedy and this is a stupid, stupid idea that came out of my head because I like teasing my younger selves.

Anyways, here is what I am working on right now!

(P.S, I will make some of the music and use some music made by others. I do this because I'm stupid.

Edited by Josh The Stupad
Minor Changes