Pylon Animations Contest attempt on Mine-Imator (Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Theme of the Contest: Why did the Chicken cross the Road? 

So here's my attempt to try and make mine-imator look like it can animte other non minecraft things,  everything in this pic is made by me took a total of 2 hours to make the chicken(it was a lot more harder to put the chicken together than its looks here) the contest strictly says no minecraft content in the rules so im going to bend the rules a bit because it didnt say you can't use a minecrfat software to make a non minecraft animations....Sooooo,  tell me what you think. (Btw the its still a w.i.p because i haven't completed the scenery).

ZRuhGlb.png

Theme of the Contest: Why did the Chicken cross the Road? 

So here's my attempt to try and make mine-imator look like it can animte other non minecraft things,  everything in this pic is made by me took a total of 2 hours to make the chicken(it was a lot more harder to put the chicken together than its looks here) the contest strictly says no minecraft content in the rules so im going to bend the rules a bit because it didnt say you can't use a minecrfat software to make a non minecraft animations....Sooooo,  tell me what you think. (Btw the its still a w.i.p because i haven't completed the scenery).

ZRuhGlb.png

im confused. so can we use c4d/blender/maya?