Landing Test 001

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yo! I need some advice on how to make this better too!

Can we keep the comments positive and leave your thoughts on how to make this better please. I am working on frame by frame stuff and I think it's getting better. I honestly think the problem in this is the swaying, just seems like too much but any advice helps!

how'd you get the background to be blurry is that DOF?

Yes that is probably DOF

gr8 , but 2 many wiggles , loox like he has ants in his pants

I think the wiggles add to the realistic factor, as if he was slightly losing his balance when he landed

I think the wiggles add to the realistic factor, as if he was slightly losing his balance when he landed

I agree with that. 

Ontopic: Following SquareToDare's statement, if you were going for that losing balance landing, I suggest making the character lose some balance than re-gain some by moving the legs and position of the character more.

Overall, it is getting better, hoped this helped.

gr8 , but 2 many wiggles , loox like he has ants in his pants

Yeah, I noticed that when posting. Idk, something I just couldn't get to work out but will definitely work on it some more. Thanks 

how'd you get the background to be blurry is that DOF?

Yeah, just used depth of field with a little extra touch ups with the fog. The two can make a killer background