i made a BIG mess pls somone help me :(

Klameta
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

i copy one BIG piece of my mc world and now i can't make my animation help pls ############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object app:

Attempting to read from outside the buffer, returning 0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_buffer_read_byte (line 3)
called from - gml_Script_buffer_read_short_be (line 4)
called from - gml_Script_res_schematic_load (line 23)
called from - gml_Script_popup_loading_draw (line 3)
called from - gml_Script_popup_draw (line 96)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 14)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

3 answers to this question

Yea basically what you did is you put too many blocks to render most likely, and in order to work on a project you must be able to render everything in the project

So basically you pretty much Rendered your project unusable. here's my advice. Never load huge parts of a map

8 hours ago, ZeroMatic said:

Yea basically what you did is you put too many blocks to render most likely, and in order to work on a project you must be able to render everything in the project

So basically you pretty much Rendered your project unusable. here's my advice. Never load huge parts of a map

Yea i know i so stupid but can i finish my work i don't want to lose it.Do you know how to delete this part of the world i copy .I'm  so stupid .

Go to your Project's Folder ( usually at C:\Users\[Your Name]\Mine-imator\Projects\[Your Project] ) and delete the imported ".blocks" file that was causing the problem.

If you can't remember which one it was, delete every ".blocks" file you can find but keep in mind that your animation then has no scenery left and that this may cause problems if you used pieces of scenery in rigs etc.

That should help.

Edited by Square789