Is It Possible to run Mine Imator with outdated DirectX

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Is It Possible to run Mine Imator with outdated/no DirectXo.O? I don't have the best computer:facepalm: (I Have a outdated computer). if there's a way to run mine imator without good graphic cards (Bad Graphic Cards) Please Tell me If You Can, Thanks.

And any ways to boost my graphic cards would really help too (would Really, Really help not only with mine imator but with lots of stuff)

Thanks for helping/suggesting/viewing this topic:D.

3 answers to this question

You need at least DirectX9 to run Mine-imator. Mine-imator won't run with no DirectX installed. Also, there's no way to 'boost' your graphics card(Overclocking it perhaps, but I'm no expert at that.). Best bet is to get a better video card if you want better performance.

56 minutes ago, Nimi said:

You need at least DirectX9 to run Mine-imator. Mine-imator won't run with no DirectX installedarrow-10x10.png. Also, there's no way to 'boost' your graphics card(Overclocking it perhaps, but I'm no expert at that.). Best bet is to get a better video card if you want better performance.

ok, I'll try to get DirectX 9

Thanks for telling me

56 minutes ago, Nimi said:

You need at least DirectX9 to run Mine-imator. Mine-imator won't run with no DirectX installedarrow-10x10.png. Also, there's no way to 'boost' your graphics card(Overclocking it perhaps, but I'm no expert at that.). Best bet is to get a better video cardarrow-10x10.png if you want better performance.

Ok, I'll see if DirectX Is Evenarrow-10x10.png Compatible with my computer. and thanks for suggesting overclocking I wouldn't have thought about that, Thanks

4 minutes ago, MostlyMinecraft said:

ok, I'll try to get DirectX 9

Thanks for telling me

Ok, I'll see if DirectX Is Evenarrow-10x10.png Compatible with my computerarrow-10x10.png. and thanks for suggesting overclocking I wouldn't have thought about that, Thanks

59 minutes ago, CuBix said:

With no DirectX ?

No. Never.

With outdated DirectX?

Just update it. It's as simple as reinstalling it. It will automatically installarrow-10x10.png the latest version.

Downloadarrow-10x10.pngit here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?DisplayLang=en&id=35

Ok, I'll see if DirectX Is Even Compatible with my computer. and thanks for suggesting overclocking I wouldn't have thought about that, Thanks

Edited by MostlyMinecraft