Undertale Thing (Test)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am teaching someone how to animate and this is the result of a us working together. This was for teaching purposes so its not a very good or long animation. I edited this animation while my student animated it with help from me.

Disclaimer: I don't know much about Undertale so don't kill me if anything is wrong. Also, there may be minor jumpscares. You have been warned.

Spoiler

I don't know if my student learned anything but I learned that I'm horrible at explaining things.

Keep in mind that this is his "First" Animation with a lot of help from me.

Edited by GbStudio

9 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

Weird, maybe my speakers. But yeah, the animations is meh. Just work on it a little bit more. Or your "Student" to say the least.

The animation was made in around 2-3 hours. I was explaining how to use the program most of the time and didn't get much time to really make the animation better. I was just sticking to basic movements. 

The editing however was a bit of a nightmare with my slow laptop and arguments on how it should be edited.

Edited by GbStudio