Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think MI should have a button where there will be keyframes on the selected time interval in the timeline.

Edit: If the button is clicked on a time interval with keyframes on it, the button will make the keyframes be moved if clicked once or deleted if clicked twice.

Also, the sound is crackly when you add music to the timeline, hurts everyone's ears :(

Edited by Cat Optimist

4 minutes ago, Cat Optimist said:

I think MI should have a button where there will be keyframes on the selected time interval in the timeline.

Also, the sound is crackly when you add music to the timeline, hurts everyone's ears :(

That's a good idea. Ask @Emunator to mod Mine-imator with that added to it. :D

36 minutes ago, Cat Optimist said:

1. If you do that, you would have to edit every single keyframe to be the same position as the last one.

2. Just delete the sound track and add it again.

3 hours ago, Ore Master said:

1. If you do that, you would have to edit every single keyframe to be the same position as the last one.

2. Just delete the sound track and add it again.

1. I edited it :P

2. I tried deleting MI like three times, and deleted the track multiple times. It doesn't work for me as well as some others