Need any voice and a serious narrative one

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, I know, I know, it's been a while and I didn't even make my LaZy Player Collab and I'm lazy, and I failed my other animation in which I asked for voices. But this is for real.

Introducing...

The Project I will not name (Really, I'm not going to tell you the name due to..

1- The hate I'll get for such a dumb idea ( it isn't dumb, people will think it is...hmm.. Or is it?)

2- My reputation (which I don't even have) will be ruined

3- The idea will be stolen

4- And because it feels cool to do so.)

I need:

• A casual voice Similar to "Honest Trailers"'s (The voice doesn't have to be similar, I just need the right accent, solubility and a non-squeaky voice)
  • Any voice. A kid's voice to an old man's voice. Try to make it look dumb.

The sentences you need will be PMed to you. Just PM me with the message "AOM" if you're interested. Credits will be given.

I require a completely CLEAR voice, no static, no echo, no background. If you use a headset/close-to-head and your baby brother isn't crying in the background everything will be completely fine. (If your voice is the requested).

23 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

hire morgan freeman

wow, all things i have, its a shame i cant do a morgan freeman impression.

I just need a thick voice solem voice, that's all.

35 minutes ago, AbAppletic said:

Just another note, if you have a non-squeaky non-kiddish manly voice, your acting will be fine

will my skin be in the animation and are you actually going to finish the animation.

Edited by BlueYoshi73

On 9/12/2016 at 11:12 PM, BlueYoshi73 said:

will my skin be in the animation and are you actually going to finish the animation.

I'm %90 positive I will finish the animation, and if you want I can include your skin