Minecraft Animation - Knights vs. Contagions (Part 1)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

! ! Just to clarify, that being at the end is a doctor, it's not meant to be anything creepy ! !

My new animation, at least the first part of it, is finally here. It took me around 6 hours over a period of 3 days, but I finally made it. Anyways, I won't be able to work on videos as much as I wish, because I'm going into my first year of middle school tomorrow. I know it's hard to believe that a grade 6 is doing all this, but I mean... I don't have much else to do. Anyways, roll the video.

Of course, I'll give a link to the credit

Spoiler

Music - All Systems Activated (Remastered) by TeknoAxe

Plague Doctor (skin) -  Dr. Testificate, the Plague Doctor

Every other skin (excluding the zombie skins which are modified versions of the human originals) - Medieval Roleplay Skins

Edited by Matt421421
Word mixup

Hm... It was okay.

12 minutes ago, Matt421421 said:

I know it's hard to believe that a grade 6 is doing all this

Bit snobby aren't you? It's not that hard to believe anyway, and i'm not trying to seem like a badguy, but it wasn't all that good.

Still. Have a like. :awesome:

2 minutes ago, Ryanista said:

Hm... It was okay.

Bit snobby aren't you? It's not that hard to believe anyway, and i'm not trying to seem like a badguy, but it wasn't all that good.

Still. Have a like. :awesome:

Yes, I have seen better talents from 13 year olds (I.E. Hacking) but I haven't exactly seen an 11 year animating their own series or anything, let alone a fully fledged animation. Nevertheless you do have a point.