Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need voice actors for a animated series I'm doing,

anyone can join just give me your rig and/or skin skin (optional because IDK the rigs you use) and

some vocal testing (Required). Anyone who can join and have 

friends please ask them if they want to help. 

So this is what I need help with: It's an animated YouTube series (not YouTube Red BTW)

using mine-imator and it's about 4 friends that get sucked in an arcade game with a virus

and the only way to get out is to defeat the virus and go back home! Hope that sounds good

if you have any suggestions please comment below. Here a good song if your bored.

Edited by noelbello05
Because I CAN

Respectable voice actors aren't going to join unless you tell them what they're joining.
Give some sort of summary or at least a reason to join.

Also, don't ask for people's rigs. It implies you can't make them yourself.

It would be nice if we got an example of your past work, so we know about the quality the animation's probably going to be. For example, if your past work is horrible, we probably won't want to join. (For example, Mine Wars barely got enough voice actors and the leader of development, @zoocomicsx's past work was a little cringey. Mine Wars's animation may have turned out in the end, but he did hire other animators to help, who showed him their past work, so he knew he could trust them with animating it and having it look good. (btw, the voice acting in that was a bit cringey imo) If you don't show us an example of what you can do, we won't know what we're walking in to. Y'know what I mean?

k.

And btw, zoo, if you're reading this, I mean no offense at all, Mine Wars had a cool story, and was animated well, it's just that the voice acting was pretty bland, and your past work was a little cringey. ;)

Edited by Colonel Muffin

1 hour ago, noelbello05 said:

Colonel Muffin: All my other past animations where just jokes so yeaeh

And yes I will do that with evreyone

Use the quote button when replying to someone like what Im doing

or use @Beefray Rulan / tag them by using @ and then their username on the forums.

Edited by Beefray Rulan

4 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

It would be nice if we got an example of your past work, so we know about the quality the animation's probably going to be. For example, if your past work is horrible, we probably won't want to join. (For example, Mine Wars barely got enough voice actors and the leader of development, @zoocomicsx's past work was a little cringey. Mine Wars's animation may have turned out in the end, but he did hire other animators to help, who showed him their past work, so he knew he could trust them with animating it and having it look good. (btw, the voice acting in that was a bit cringey imo) If you don't show us an example of what you can do, we won't know what we're walking in to. Y'know what I mean?

k.

And btw, zoo, if you're reading this, I mean no offense at all, Mine Wars had a cool story, and was animated well, it's just that the voice acting was pretty bland, and your past work was a little cringey. ;)

Aye yo dude I appreciate the support and constructive criticism but the VAs are MUCH better this episode, we already recorded, most of them are sounding nice plus I payed for some pros. And my past is pretty cringy :D