Who wants their Own Rig? Guess what? I'll make one for you!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My New rig looks pretty cool(not trying to brag) so i decided to make rigs for you guys! if you want to see my steve rig here is the link:     so look at it and decide if you want a rig of yourself!               

Thanks For Your FeedBack in my Steve Rig and check out my youtube channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBestRandomShows                               and there Hope You Like my Rig! 

PEACE OUT!!!!!

I'll See You Guys in my next rig/schematic  ;)

IM NOT MAKING ANYMORE RIGS BECAUSE IM HAVING A BREAK FOR A MONTH OR SO

Edited by AwesomeShah

Steve Rigs are relatively easy. Please do not say if they are, how come you haven't made any etc etc. Because they are overdone but, they do make good practice skill. I recommend first challenging yourself and proving to us that you can make an assortment. An animal, some furniture, a transforming car (just a simple operable hood eg)

I have created a personal facial rig. I've additionally created some rigs based off of others (Knuckles based off Blockmaster's epic Modern Sonic). And an custom animal. I personally, would like to see more from you with own ideas, but in case your stuck, I'll request something :)

How about a rotating fan. The fan can look like this:

DESK%20FAN-500x500.jpg

The buttons should be able to move up and down. And the head should be able to rotate! (if that's not manageable, it's fine, just the fan will do :)) And of course the fan fins could rotate (this is optional).

Steve Rigs are relatively easy. Please do not say if they are, how come you haven't made any etc etc. Because they are overdone but, they do make good practice skill. I recommend first challenging yourself and proving to us that you can make an assortment. An animal, some furniture, a transforming car (just a simple operable hood eg)

I have created a personal facial rig. I've additionally created some rigs based off of others (Knuckles based off Blockmaster's epic Modern Sonic). And an custom animal. I personally, would like to see more from you with own ideas, but in case your stuck, I'll request something :)

DESK%20FAN-500x500.jpg

The buttons should be able to move up and down. And the head should be able to rotate! (if that's not manageable, it's fine, just the fan will do :)) And of course the fan fins could rotate (this is optional).

Thanks Ayhay but I will need no-more further help soon ill make ''Ratchet'' From Ratchet And Clank the videogame(similar to sonic)

Thanks Ayhay but I will need no-more further help soon ill make ''Ratchet'' From Ratchet And Clank the videogame(similar to sonic)

That would be awesome. I'm a small fan, not that good, just completing the games. I would love to see the wrench and weapons. Good luck.

DESK%20FAN-500x500.jpg

I already made a fan rig .-.

pleas make me a rig for my skin pleas i want one

skin:  https://twitter.com/MLGBeatGaming/status/363410300206202880/photo/1

I need a .png file to make your rig

That would be awesome. I'm a small fan, not that good, just completing the games. I would love to see the wrench and weapons. Good luck.

Um... How Do I edit my topic...

I already made a fan rig .-.

I know you did but it didn't have the net casing of the one in the picture. Thought'd be a nice challenge and something for him to do. Not to mention, your is wooden, maybe AwesomeShah would create a metallic one? I don't know, all his choice.

Hey i need a rig like this, but i want to know, can i change the skin, and if i can, i need a seperate rig because my mc skin has the eyes higher up and there is no mouth shown, but the top of my mouth starts from bellow the first 4 squares in the middle of the face below the mustache, can u help?

Hey i need a rig like this, but i want to know, can i change the skin, and if i can, i need a seperate rig because my mc skin has the eyes higher up and there is no mouth shown, but the top of my mouth starts from bellow the first 4 squares in the middle of the face below the mustache, can u help?

ill see...

My New rig looks pretty cool(not trying to brag) so i decided to make rigs for you guys! if you want to see my steve rig here is the link:     so look at it and decide if you want a rig of yourself!               

Thanks For Your FeedBack in my Steve Rig and check out my youtube channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBestRandomShows                               and there Hope You Like my Rig! 

PEACE OUT!!!!!

I'll See You Guys in my next rig/schematic  ;)

Can you make a Assassin's creed character with a hidden blade. Please ;) ASAP

Edited by ProductionMinecraftZ

can you plz make a "steve rig" of my skin i don't have a link but if you use a program as "minecraft skin viewer" it's just a suggestion ;)

can you plz make a "steve rig" of my skin i don't have a link but if you use a program as "minecraft skin viewer" it's just a suggestion ;)

or just use the skin under my name xD