Mine-imator Black Screen

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ive just installed mine-imator several times and each time I start the screen goes black and it doesnt load properly.

I am running Windows 7, with a 64 bit operating system

I do meet all the requirements including RAM requirements and it still looks like this on startup.

I tried waiting this out but it doesnt do anything.

I am using a decent laptop (Alienware MX17)

Gif image: https://gyazo.com/b44d2eeac4231842527721821a123a49

Thanks,

What Mine-Imator Version is this?
And what type of installation are you using? The Installer or Archived one?

Also it looks like your GPU or card is struggling to keep up with the layers and views.
And I'd recommend trying to open it without any other programs open(Especially the browser as shown in the GIF), only makes the RAM and GPU usage higher than it needs to be.

On 7/25/2016 at 9:06 PM, Emunator said:

Also it looks like your GPU or card is struggling to keep up with the layers and views.
And I'd recommend trying to open it without any other programs open(Especially the browser as shown in the GIF), only makes the RAM and GPU usage higher than it needs to be.

I am using version 1.0.6 (latest version from dl page) and I have tried Installer and Archived

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:44 PM, m0t0r0le said:

I am using version 1.0.6 (latest version from dl page) and I have tried Installer and Archived

Im having the same problem buddy

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:06 PM, Emunator said:

Also I've done that without other programs open thing.