Music added

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, HyperStanners777 said:

where can I find some really good music for the fights?

That's a very broad question.
And there's so many answers to it, just google it, but go indepth with your search.
Don't just search "Fight music" (Unless you dont care what you get) but be specific and add adjectives;
"Slow action music" "War drums background music" "Depressive Fighting Music"  Etc.

Google is smart, and it'll certainly help you if you can help it find what you specifically want.
Another tip I have is, "Animate First, Add music later". Remember, you want the Music to Match with the Fight, not the other way around. (So many people do this and fail)
So animate first, find what type of 'fighting feel' the animation has, and then run the search through google to find music that matches the scene.
#HowToAddGoodMusic101
(I think I over answered this question)

2 hours ago, Emunator said:

That's a very broad question.
And there's so many answers to it, just google it, but go indepth with your search.
Don't just search "Fight music" (Unless you dont care what you get) but be specific and add adjectives;
"Slow action music" "War drums background music" "Depressive Fighting Music"  Etc.

Google is smart, and it'll certainly help you if you can help it find what you specifically want.
Another tip I have is, "Animate First, Add music later". Remember, you want the Music to Match with the Fight, not the other way around. (So many people do this and fail)
So animate first, find what type of 'fighting feel' the animation has, and then run the search through google to find music that matches the scene.
#HowToAddGoodMusic101
(I think I over answered this question)

Thanks dude that hasn't actually helped yet because I'll wait until the end of the animation before adding music but you know what I mean!