Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 minutes ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Im not listing what is wrong with this intro already.

Use the link BELOW

I know it isn't the best and i am going to make a better one with a background, lighting and a better running animation but i am a beginner with videos like this so in m opinion it is pretty good for a first time 

1 minute ago, batesow said:

I know it isn't the best and i am going to make a better one with a background, lighting and a better running animation but i am a beginner with videos like this so in m opinion it is pretty good for a first time 

as an animator, you should learn not to rush your creations. Otherwise, they will look terrible.

Just now, CarlHeadCrashed said:

as an animator, you should learn not to rush your creations. Otherwise, they will look terrible.

yeah i know:P i wanted it done (which i am admitting i rushed) and i wanted an intro to have on my channel while i made a better one

17 minutes ago, batesow said:

yeah i know:P i wanted it done (which i am admitting i rushed) and i wanted an intro to have on my channel while i made a better one

honestly, that would kill your channel if you keep doing that. 

a simple title with credits will do for animations tbh.

1 minute ago, Mafa Animations said:

honestly, that would kill your channel if you keep doing that. 

a simple title with credits will do for animations tbh.

Noted thanks for the advice