Im making a minecraft parody and i need some help

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I want to make a minecraft parody and I need some help of course. I need a person to animate, and a singer ill be writing lyrics. We can talk about making the parody on oovoo or some other voice app (I cant do Skype) so just ya know say if you wanna help me :) thank you. (also this is going to be my first minecraft parody) the song is decisions by borgore.

Edited by JayLightningMC

5 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

How come you can use skype but not oovoo? And you should practice more before you do something like this.

I said I cant use Skype but I can use any other video apps

Once i watched that video i realised why you can't use skype. But @JayLightningMC don't you need someone to sing for the parody? Or are you going to do it yourself.

yes I need a singer. I am writing the lyrics which I already done

well i cant sing but ima help you out. Just go on reddit and look for a sub reddit about singing. Make a request and there should be someone there to help you out.

thank you I will look it up :)

12 hours ago, Dan said:

hey mate i wouldn't mind animating ya know! all i need to know is do you have a main character or anything?

Yea its my skin. We can hook up on skype: jaylightningmc