DIY Face Rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HUKENON ANIMATIONS

Do-It-Yourself Face Rigs

img]I know a lot of people want face rigs for their skin, or any skin for that matter, so I made my best attempt at a few universal face rigs. In the download file, there is a folder called "Parts", it contains all five of my rigs. There are three mouth rigs, and two eye rigs. The (default) rigs are for 2x1 eyes, and a 4x1 mouth, like Steve. The other two mouth rigs, (Small) and (Very Small) are for 2x2 and 2x1 mouths, primarily for the Boy/Girl skins that don't include mouths in the skin. The eyes are simple, the only other option is a 2x2 eye. 

You can customize the color of the eyes and eyebrows easily, and the skin can just be copied off of http://www.needcoolshoes.com/ in the editor, which is also where you would need to delete the places where the eyes and mouth would be.

pyqDxlb.png?1 

You can watch a demonstration here: 

Spoiler

igNpDaA.png?1

>>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<<

Well, personally, I would make an entire rig compatible with the majority of skins, but that might just be me. I know that some people COULD use this as a teaching to create a full rig, but I prefer bending instead of rotating cubes, and a full mouth instead of a simulated one. Also, this isn't really a tutorial. You might want to show them how to make it. Well, that's just me.

Use this as a reference:

It's a little glitchy because I was a beginner when I made it, but I'm thinking about re-doing it.

7 minutes ago, RandomPr0file said:

Well, personally, I would make an entire rig compatible with the majority of skins, but that might just be me. I know that some people COULD use this as a teaching to create a full rig, but I prefer bending instead of rotating cubes, and a full mouth instead of a simulated one. Also, this isn't really a tutorial. You might want to show them how to make it. Well, that's just me.

Use this as a reference:

It's a little glitchy because I was a beginner when I made it, but I'm thinking about re-doing it.

This is kinda old.