Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The green light doesn't really make any sense. Or there's maybe something that the character is holding that isn't visible. If you're placing something that's reaally worth the attention and kinda changes something huge on the image. Show it a bit, maybe change the angle of the camera or the rotation of the item.

I noticed that you blurred the edges too. It's a bit overdone that it looks smudged.

As for the posing... The guy that jump didn't really make any sense. Why? Because I can't see why would he jump like that if the enderdragon is too far away. Maybe he's dash jumping something? If he is, then you need to work on your pose. Because he doesn't look like he's dash jumping or something. It doesn't make any sense why would Alex craft in the middle of the war. I mean, if you're saying "She really needs to". Then at the back of a player should be a good spot to place her, and make all of them covering her.

As for the whole image itself, it really looks empty, maybe it's because the characters are so far to each other. Just an opinion I guess ;)

You need to practice on your lighting.. Good luck! No heartbreaks, just a fair critique :)

22 hours ago, Kazuki said:

The green light doesn't really make any sense. Or there's maybe something that the character is holding that isn't visible. If you're placing something that's reaally worth the attention and kinda changes something huge on the image. Show it a bit, maybe change the angle of the camera or the rotation of the item.

I noticed that you blurred the edges too. It's a bit overdone that it looks smudged.

As for the posing... The guy that jump didn't really make any sense. Why? Because I can't see why would he jump like that if the enderdragon is too far away. Maybe he's dash jumping something? If he is, then you need to work on your pose. Because he doesn't look like he's dash jumping or something. It doesn't make any sense why would Alex craft in the middle of the war. I mean, if you're saying "She really needs to". Then at the back of a player should be a good spot to place her, and make all of them covering her.

As for the whole image itself, it really looks empty, maybe it's because the characters are so far to each other. Just an opinion I guess ;)

You need to practice on your lighting.. Good luck! No heartbreaks, just a fair critique :)

Right.... I see where you're coming from buuuutt...

You can see what the man is holding, and where the light is. spacing to create realism and the alex because... because alex.

2 hours ago, blingirl said:

Right.... I see where you're coming from buuuutt...

You can see what the man is holding, and where the light is. spacing to create realism and the alex because... because alex.

What is the man holding? It's not that visible.

Edited by Kazuki

19 hours ago, blingirl said:

let me circle it

YeNrK5c.jpg

Like I said, what is it? By it's not that visible, I meant that the Item is not visible enough to be recognize.

Edited by Kazuki