Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thank you David for including audio into your wonderful product, it really does up the level of awesomeness.

I have a few tweaks/suggestions if I may be so bold.

The waveform display is lovely, but a) it's very small, b) it can get lost in the timeline.  Perhaps if there was an option for it to be persistent while the rest of the timeline scrolled, or to have it as a transparent background/overlay of the timeline itself.  How cool would that be?

The next itty bitty minor suggestion is for a manual (and automatic would be divine!) marker system, that works kind of like a grid for visuals.  So for peaks in the beat, you can snap or line up keyframes to take some of the draaag out of music mayhem.  So you attach a grey (or red, blue, whatever) vertical line/marker to the time line at frame x that can snap to a peak in the audio waveform, so that when you are trying to line up other stuff...  You see where I'm going?

Love you

Bye.