Protrectron from Fallout 4

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good news for all Fallout fans, you dont have to care about safety because here are Protrectron:)

please report any bug and add me into your credits if you are using this for your animation:P

link:http://adf.ly/1ZacCX

preview:img]

Edited by ItsMikail

Yeah im still workin on custom Textures and Advanced Helmet but its so Hard ,if you can help me and give me suggestion

ps:i dont know what block that perfect to be a primary parent so if you know anything im listening and if you can make rusty textures for my protrectron it would be great

any help please

1 hour ago, ItsMikail said:

Yeah im still workin on custom Textures and Advanced Helmet but its so Hard ,if you can help me and give me suggestion

ps:i dont know what block that perfect to be a primary parent so if you know anything im listening and if you can make rusty textures for my protrectron it would be great

any help please

Press The Quote Button if your gonna Answer him .-.

2 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

How nice of you! Great job!  :thumbsup:

Just a heads-up, we don't like stretched Textures here and would prefer it if you were to use a custom one instead for the glass on the helmet, but sitting atop that handiwork, it hardly makes a difference.  :D

any help please

41 minutes ago, Antcioff said:

Press The Quote Button if your gonna Answer him .-.

thanks