Coolguy's Steve Rig for Mine-imator 0.6.2! - DISCONTINUED

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! This is a new advanced Steve Rig from Coolguy2709. This is also the only Mine-imator Rig with mouth emotions!

We ask that you do not redistribute or use this rig, or Mine-imator, for personal gain of money. If using on a youtube video, please give credit in the description.

Features:

◦ Mouth, can be shaped with "Simple Scaling" off.

◦ Corner of Mouth, for emotions. Hide it using the eyeball button on the keyframes when re-sizing mouth for easiness, or just keep it if you have enough skill to resize all 3 at the same time. xD

◦ Eyebrows, can be moved or rotated. I wouldn't touch it's scale if I were you, it might break it. :P

◦ Eyes which can be moved about.

◦ Eyelids for easy close-eye motion. Still in Beta, so not as good and a bit glitchy.

◦ Skin Compatibility for any skin with no mouth, and normal two-pixel, side-by-side white eyes in the default place.

◦ Better Eyes!

◦ Eyelids now have a better shut-eye look.

To Do:

Hair, with movable and stretchable strands!

Better Eyes.

• Teeth!

• Mob Rigs!

• Different Eyeball colours!

• Extra Add-On - Clothes (Tops, Bottoms, Dresses)

Download:

http://bit.ly/Ytka7i

Pictures:

xAc2wVU.png

Emotion Testing!

bkKrIJc.png

Eyebrow Testing!

Videos:

None here yet!

Enjoy! And I also do custom rigs, so just land me a Message if you need your skin with a special type of rig (Or a Mob).

Edited by GLaDOS