Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

this has been here since the first demo.

its called backup and it overwrites the first backup made when it is limited to a nu,er of backupsĀ 

backup is pretty simular to auto-save but backup is a file and auto-save saves so i don't need to care to save the animation or else... ex: my computer turns of (i was having that situation) but auto-save saved 75% of my work! but backup maked almost nothing... so i don't want to make "increase backup value to: 10000000" this can take Gigabytes of my computer space... so... u now (probably) now why i want auto-save in Mine-Imator!

(and sorry for bad english)

Edited by MrKoix

3 minutes ago, MrKoix said:

backup is pretty simular to auto-save but backup is a file and auto-save saves so i don't need to care to save the animation or else... ex: my computer turns of (i was having that situation) but auto-save saved 75% of my work! but backup maked almost nothing... so i don't want to make "increase backup value to: 10000000" this can take Gigabytes of my computer space... so... u now (probably) now why i want auto-save in Mine-Imator!

(and sorry for bad english)

it overwrites the other backup filesĀ :facepalm:

even when limit is on 1

Edited by Mafa Animations