Is there any way to become Moderator on this forum?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you keep posting and helping others out, you will eventually prove yourself worthy of moderationship. :) At the moment, there is not much demand for moderators though, as we seem to be handling the forum activity pretty well. But in the future we may need to recruit more.

If you keep posting and helping others out, you will eventually prove yourself worthy of moderationship. :) At the moment, there is not much demand for moderators though, as we seem to be handling the forum activity pretty well. But in the future we may need to recruit more.

i hope to become one to

If you keep posting and helping others out, you will eventually prove yourself worthy of moderationship. :) At the moment, there is not much demand for moderators though, as we seem to be handling the forum activity pretty well. But in the future we may need to recruit more- If i recruit anyone- its probably gonna be seanhi2 TBH

Woah- in the last bit you said you're gonna recuit me! Seriously?

Lol JKS