Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sooooow, its late and I'm bored so I just made a new logo because I lost my old one that nobody knew even existed.

Its sort of final so I might just leave it like this and if you dont like it, well, um, ... Deal with it?:steve_csi:

zPhnutD.png

I have no idea if it actually shows the image. '-'

Edited by CubixGeek

Looks great, but maybe the angle can be a little lower, and the Block can be actually Textured so that there aren't shapes coming off of the Block like the one the pick-axe is on.

Also, from our perspective, none of the icons should be touching the outlines of the Block so it looks better.  :thumbsup:

I just love the approach you went for with this.  ^w^  

Edited by Emanatronic

3 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Looks great, but maybe the angle can be a little lower, and the Block can be actually Textured so that there aren't shapes coming off of the Block like the one the pick-axe is on.

Also, from our perspective, none of the icons should be touching the outlines of the Block so it looks better.  :thumbsup:

I just love the approach you went for with this.  ^w^  

Its sort of made to look 3D, I wont really change it because:

1. I like it that way.

2. I posted it like this on my youtube channel so meh.

3. I'm lazy.

Just now, CubixGeek said:

Its sort of made to look 3D, I wont really change it because:

1. I like it that way.

2. I posted it like this on my youtube channel so meh.

3. I'm lazy.

No one's expecting you to change it... I was just offering some friendly advice.

... I guess I'll leave now.  :wacko: