Fingers Rig?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Crow37 said:

Then teach me

first lesson: quoting people so they get notified when you respond to something they said...

second lesson: re-skinning a finger rig is literally the easiest thing in the world to do

how to: get paint.net

re-texture an arm to match the pixels on what will become the fingers

and your done

Edited by geotrax2001

24 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

first lesson: quoting people so they get notified when you respond to something they said...

second lesson: re-skinning a finger rig is literally the easiest thing in the world to do

how to: get paint.net

re-texture an arm to match the pixels on what will become the fingers

and your done

I will and that is a little vague for me tounderstand

25 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

i can almost garuntee you that there are tutorials if you just look...

the problem with these new members like you, is that you dont look for it before you go, and ask for help...

Can you calm down for a minute and we can take it slow I have tried tutorials on this and I have failed miserably so that is why I am asking and you can't just assume stuff about people.

Just now, Crow37 said:

Can you calm down for a minute and we can take it slow I have tried tutorials on this and I have failed miserably so that is why I am asking and you can't just assume stuff about people.

i'm calm...

and if you cant understand the tutorials, then your going to need a very patient private teacher to teach you how to do this...

Okay dude, if you just want a rig with fingers, I suggest this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/show-your-creation/fan-art/other-fan-art/1583424-zuexs-casmicstudios-advanced-facial-rig-v2-0-for

And if you want to learn how to make rigs, either just mess about with them a lot (That's how I learnt), or try this: 

There is no quick way of learning to make good rigs. Your only options are to either download an already made one or just practice making them.