Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you wanted to, you could make 3 cameras and parent them to the original and then render it out from each view... Would be insane for long / high rez videos, but it could be done I suppose....

Just now, jimbo said:

If you wanted to, you could make 3 cameras and parent them to the original and then render it out from each view... Would be insane for long / high rez videos, but it could be done I suppose....

Not that simple. He's requesting an Equirectangular Camera, which, is supposed to distort the view into this. Your method does not work in this case.

1 minute ago, Heavenira said:

Not that simple. He's requesting an Equirectangular Camera, which, is supposed to distort the view into this. Your method does not work in this case.

Hmm. I guess. It would be interesting to see how it would work. And maybe you could use filters and other ways. Would be complex, but may be possible. Or David could just set a 360 setting. Yeah...