Dslin Rowe (Orbital strike test)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I love infamous second son. So I decided to remake it. Ive only got enough skill to d anything like when he splits into 3 balls bt Ill be in practice though.

Oh yeah and my grammar is crap because not only am I lazy but my keyboard is abit sticky at the moment

"Orbital Strike" Looks like some overheight jump-and-fall with a transparent ball that appear, grow in size and disappear.

You need to learn alot more stuffs...

(Every OctoAgey-newbies have the same writing type...)

I Know right?! If my target is in orbit, i would put on an ev suit, turn it on, use charge on my enemy, it will explode the enemy, then charge to the ground. this is like doing nothing for 500,000,000 hours. an orbital strike is like this:  

go to 19 seconds in the video (u firing at the ksc? xD) 

Edited by The Animator

6 minutes ago, The Animator said:

"Stuffs" Grammar Please?

._.

This is going to be why I don't want to talk with foreigners forever...

Edited by JiliTheSpaceboy

2 hours ago, The Animator said:

Well, it was sent to nasa and Nasa first received it over.... 17 years ago and it was sent to all life in this galaxy. and it was sent 80,000 years ago.

I knew that last year. Did you think it was real?

Probably we have to go interstellar before we end like that. Right?

1 minute ago, JiliTheSpaceboy said:

I knew that last year. Did you think it was real?

Probably we have to go interstellar before we end like that. Right?

i know. Warp drive is almost in the final phase of development. EMDrive has to be perfected, then the warp drive prototype, then the full warp drive.

but.... there is a 2% chance that an asteroid will hit earth on 2036. well, it won't strike anyway. but i am a tiny bit scared though.

who is scared of an asteroid? well, everyone. it's the power of several MILLION nukes.

Edited by The Animator

2 minutes ago, The Animator said:

i know. Warp drive is almost in the final phase of development. EMDrive has to be perfected, then the warp drive prototype, then the full warp drive.

but.... there is a 2% chance that an asteroid will hit earth on 2036. well, it won't strike anyway. but i am a tiny bit scared though.

Warp drive. PERFECT. I'll have to look further though.

Anyways, I hope by 2036, some humans might leaved Earth already, so... Err... Well. Good. (I know it's probably Apophis, but there's alot of them. 2% of collision is horrible, for now.)

Special: I think the reason for Fermi paradox is 1. there's no warp drive, and they didn't survive long journey and/or stars' proper motion different are too high. 2. They're all doomed. 3. They have yet to found us. Many reasons. Good luck with that.

Wait, if InfamousSecondSon - Biggest Orbital Drop is what you are trying to make, then here's what you need.

1. A Really Tall Tower. (presumably 20k blocks high)

2. A Person Dropping From It.

3. Particles (for when he is dropping)

So. Get it?