Short Fight [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

some mistakes. i will write it here. in the end, the sword killed the ninja and it did not even hit him. (and why did you use thxcya's skin?) There Was No Scenery, A Ninja Can't Walk on a wall, even now they cant walk on a wall, that ninja held 2 daggers while in real life, they were deadlier than that, uses bombs, shurikens, spike mines, samurai sword, they are very skilled too. and that knight guy teleported from a house to a wall which was presumably, 500 chunks from the wall. so, in the end, honestly i can do better stuff.

1 hour ago, The Animator said:

(and why did you use thxcya's skin?)

What?

There Was No Scenery,

This is not a serious animation, and it is not necessarily the schematics.

A Ninja Can't Walk on a wall, even now they cant walk on a wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37FNY36T1T4

that ninja held 2 daggers while in real life, they were deadlier than that, uses bombs, shurikens, spike mines, samurai sword, they are very skilled too.

This is not a serious animation. And finally, if the knight is my character, he would have to win :3

and that knight guy teleported from a house to a wall which was presumably, 500 chunks from the wall.

This wall has been created just for the ninja could run on the wall, that's all.