Exported Animation Glitches Up When Played

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ive been having this problem for a long time now, and its starting to get on my nerves. Heres how things go:

First i create the animation. I have no trouble what so ever using Mine-imator on my HP Windows 10 computer. In fact, It runs almost perfectly! Then i export the animation to whatever i think is best. For example, i saved an animation as both 2K and 1080p with 60 frames per second (top). They saved relatively quickly. I open up regular one first, then the 2K. The regular one (bottom) just glitches completely with a green screen sort of thing. the timer at the bottom just says 00.00 by the time its finished. It's supposed to be at least about a full second. the 2K one (middle) just does the exact same thing as the first one, exept you can see it. Throughout both videos, only 3 frames are shown almost as if its lagging. i know its not my computer because everything else plays perfectly, even DVDs! 60fps+ for everything. But this just confuses me...dXZnHKa.pngsubF4FT.pngO7QuDlk.png

6 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

Get VLC player and load the file in that program. Windows Media Player always had glitchy previews for this filetype, but in reality it's fine.

I did get VLC at one point, but deleted it because it wouldnt open at all. but i can try again

luckily it finally opened. i didnt see any glitches, but just to make sure, im going to re save it with a tempo of 5 so its sloer. should take about 5 minutes