These Colours Don't Run [ 2K Wallpaper ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Far away from the land of our birth"

"We fly a flag in some foreign earth"

"We sailed away like our fathers before"

"These colours don't run, from a cold bloody war"

KSsMnM1.jpg?1

RIGS :

Tank - Kuroha

TF2 weapons - MaybeOne

Edited by Simonic66ci

Nice! I'm now pretty okay with TF2 (unless I see it in SFM, dear God) and this is nice.  :thumbsup:

For the record, the weather you're conveying with that color is literally my favorite weather ever, and it comforts me just looking at it.  ^w^ 

Edited by Emanatronic

14 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Nice! I'm now pretty okay with TF2 (unless I see it in SFM, dear God) and this is nice.  :thumbsup:

For the record, the weather you're conveying with that color is literally my favorite weather ever, and it comforts me just looking at it.  ^w^ 

What you are not okay with the original model?!

6 hours ago, Notable-random person said:

What you are not okay with the original model?!

In SFM? No!

Every time someone wants to animate a character, they just drag and drop one of those yahoos from the bunch. Then they pretend it fits the theme, and a very tiny amount of people do this with enough tact to make it work.  :| 

13 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

In SFM? No!

Every time someone wants to animate a character, they just drag and drop one of those yahoos from the bunch. Then they pretend it fits the theme, and a very tiny amount of people do this with enough tact to make it work.  :| 

Tiny? First of all, there is no necessary to poot tf2 in this art either. It can simply be any solider, any big Russian guy with a mini gun and tank doesn't really appear in tf2 at all.

and you haven't heard of saxxy awards, right?

Edited by Notable-random person

3 hours ago, Notable-random person said:

Tiny? First of all, there is no necessary to poot tf2 in this art either. It can simply be any solider, any big Russian guy with a mini gun and tank doesn't really appear in tf2 at all.

Please, comment only if you got something to say about the wallpaper

2 hours ago, Notable-random person said:

I was just saying how I don't like seeing the models in SFM. This guy's wallpaper was cool, I said that already, geez...