"Night-time Tower" 1920x1080 Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so this is only the second scene I've made, but it is a wallpaper based on one of the default chimney schematics during night time, steve is climbing up and is being cornered by mobs as an iron golem struggles to clear them off. Please point out any flaws or suggestions for other wallpapers.

Enough talking, here it is!

pkqcxDw.png

If you want to use it, just right click and save image as, this may vary depending on operating system, and/or browser.

Also, don't use this without permission, thanks!

1 minute ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Well, thanks! It took awhile to get used to the program though, but it did turn out better than expected! Any ideas on what I should make?

little tip about using the forums, quote people when your responding to something they said, that way they get a notification.

1 minute ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

little tip about using the forums, quote people when your responding to something they said, that way they get a notification.

Yeah, I know that, I use other forums as well, quoting is sort of a universal forums thing, I just forgot to click quote, :P