Wall of Ideas (By: Crated)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's alot of suggestions that will make mineimator better, nothing else i need except these :3

You can stick the bodyparts to the shematic (But it will still be able to rotate)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add a bone to the feets

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being able to have subtitles to the animations, not like placing it in the scenery, also an option to make a background of the subtitles

Audio setting could have some kind of directory of minecraft sounds

Particles with lightings

A setting to premade lightings on the scenery (example: Glowstone will light up in this scenery, I dont need to place it in there), needs to have a setting to enable/disable due to extreme consume of RAM memory

Better rendering, instead of pixels all over the map (Gigantic rendering settings doesn't solve the issue)

Optimize point/spotligts (Lags more than sun... Why?)

Shaders (As adobe after effects could create) *Amazing if you could fix this, no matter how powerful computer you would need!*

Textures on geometrical shapes

Optimizing settings for peoples who loves to liverender (I don't need it... Just too many complains about it -.-)

A way to integrate two projects to each other (No need of editing softwares)

Create your own keyframe (Could be useful)

Sound pitching like being able to make the sound higher from x to y seconds or lower... (Could be hard, but its not impossible (Also make a timeline inside the sound timeline if you are able to))

Fix the annoying custom video setting in project folder (It changes symmetrical, why does it even says custom xD

Here's my tips to make a better mineimator experience, I hope it helps :)

Just now, Siamand said:

You can stick the bodyparts to the shematic (But it will still be able to rotate) Just use ierarchy settings.

Add a bone to the feets Why?

Being able to have subtitles to the animations, not like placing it in the scenery, also an option to make a background of the subtitles What?

Audio setting could have some kind of directory of minecraft sounds Look here:http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46037-minecraft-sound-pack/

Particles with lightings Particles + point light, nope

A setting to premade lightings on the scenery (example: Glowstone will light up in this scenery, I dont need to place it in there), needs to have a setting to enable/disable due to extreme consume of RAM memory Respect, this idea could be nice

Better rendering, instead of pixels all over the map (Gigantic rendering settings doesn't solve the issue)

Optimize point/spotligts (Lags more than sun... Why?) Cuz it's your bad computer?

Shaders (As adobe after effects could create) *Amazing if you could fix this, no matter how powerful computer you would need!*

Stupid, this will eat your computer like Adobe AE

Textures on geometrical shapes Already exists

Optimizing settings for peoples who loves to liverender (I don't need it... Just too many complains about it -.-)

A way to integrate two projects to each other (No need of editing softwares) Import .mani

Create your own keyframe (Could be useful) Get rekt What are you talking about?

Sound pitching like being able to make the sound higher from x to y seconds or lower... (Could be hard, but its not impossible (Also make a timeline inside the sound timeline if you are able to)

Fix the annoying custom video setting in project folder (It changes symmetrical, why does it even says custom xD) Huh?

Here's my tips to make a better mineimator experience, I hope it helps :) (70% won't, because these 70% of ideas are functions of Mineimator or could be made by other way)

Edited by Alex2806

41 minutes ago, Alex2806 said:

You are all wrong.

• Bones to feet. Nice for more realism in Walk cycles.
  • Subtitles. Myeah, that would be easier than adding a different text instances for every sentences.
  • Audio Settings. Voxy did that.
  • Particles light. Myeah, but particles with lightpoints is good.
  • Premade light. Already thinked of that, hope that would be implemented.
  • Light point. Everyone have that problem, light points are more laggy. And Alex, it's not cuz he have a bad computer.
  • Shaders. Myeah, that would be pretty laggy but that might be cool ! And Alex, he give more ingenious ideas than your ingenious answers.
  • Textures. Already done.
  • Optimizing. Yeah, I also get that kind of problem.
  • Import. That would be laggier.
  • Sounding. Yeah, I really need that.
  • Custom settings. You simply take one of the entire value and then delete it, when it's deleted, you choose the values you want.

18 hours ago, Siamand said:

Here's alot of suggestions that will make mineimator better, nothing else i need except these :3

You can stick the bodyparts to the shematic (But it will still be able to rotate) Just animate good.

Add a bone to the feets I don't follow.

Being able to have subtitles to the animations, not like placing it in the scenery, also an option to make a background of the subtitles You can use an editing program to put that in.

Audio setting could have some kind of directory of minecraft sounds Already exists, look at Alex's post

Particles with lightings Particles + point light. If you mean that individual particles would emit light, then yes, that would be cool.

A setting to premade lightings on the scenery (example: Glowstone will light up in this scenery, I dont need to place it in there), needs to have a setting to enable/disable due to extreme consume of RAM memory Agree.

Better rendering, instead of pixels all over the map (Gigantic rendering settings doesn't solve the issue) Get better graphics card

Optimize point/spotligts (Lags more than sun... Why?) Happens with everyone, deal with it

Shaders (As adobe after effects could create) *Amazing if you could fix this, no matter how powerful computer you would need!* Sure, but that would probably not be possible with GameMaker

Textures on geometrical shapes Exists.

Optimizing settings for peoples who loves to liverender (I don't need it... Just too many complains about it -.-) Not saying anything since I don't know what liverender is

A way to integrate two projects to each other (No need of editing softwares) Import asset

Create your own keyframe (Could be useful) Double click on timeline

Sound pitching like being able to make the sound higher from x to y seconds or lower... (Could be hard, but its not impossible (Also make a timeline inside the sound timeline if you are able to)) Sure for sound pitches. No for the other, until you explain better.

Fix the annoying custom video setting in project folder (It changes symmetrical, why does it even says custom xD wat

Here's my tips to make a better mineimator experience, I hope it helps :) What Alex said above

Since everyone else is doing it I thought it might be fun!

You can stick the bodyparts to the shematic (But it will still be able to rotate) You said bodyparts... You mean like an IK rig?

Add a bone to the feets Like an IK rig, right? Well Gamemaker as I've heard cant really do Mesh Deformation.

Being able to have subtitles to the animations, not like placing it in the scenery, also an option to make a background of the subtitles This is a bad idea and you should feel bad. (I don't mean that... But it is a rather pointless idea, seeing as how you can just use a video editing software and get the same results.)

Audio setting could have some kind of directory of minecraft sounds Look at the link ^^^ those guys posted above.

Particles with lightings Just put a pointlight or two in the midst of all the particles, then set the particle's brightness to 100%

A setting to premade lightings on the scenery (example: Glowstone will light up in this scenery, I dont need to place it in there), needs to have a setting to enable/disable due to extreme consume of RAM memory I love this idea! Because it is really annoying to have to go through and add my own!

Better rendering, instead of pixels all over the map (Gigantic rendering settings doesn't solve the issue) Pixels all over the map? Just render at a higher resolution

Optimize point/spotligts (Lags more than sun... Why?) That would be due to your render settings being up much higher I'm guessing, also it has a lot to do with your computer's specs. (Pffft, and you wanted individual particle lights) 

Shaders (As adobe after effects could create) *Amazing if you could fix this, no matter how powerful computer you would need!*. You want to bring AE into Mineimator? You see... You do need a powerful computer to render stuff for AE. So judging by your earlier statements, it would cripple your computer.

Textures on geometrical shapes Already have that.

Optimizing settings for peoples who loves to liverender (I don't need it... Just too many complains about it -.-) .It all has to do with computer specs. You can only Optimize so much. The rest has got to with your computer.

A way to integrate two projects to each other (No need of editing softwares) Have it.

Create your own keyframe (Could be useful) I have no idea what you're talking about here. Create our own Keyframe?

Sound pitching like being able to make the sound higher from x to y seconds or lower... (Could be hard, but its not impossible (Also make a timeline inside the sound timeline if you are able to)I kinda like this idea actually.

Fix the annoying custom video setting in project folder (It changes symmetrical, why does it even says custom xD I don't understand this suggestion so I'm just going to ignore it.

I'm sorry I just repeated what everyone else seems to have said, but I just wanted to take a crack at it.

Guys... I am trying to make the animating better, the guy who said animate good for letting feet stuck to the ground, yes i can animate good, can you? I can see this issue... Can you? Oh also fro the latest one ''Optimize pointlights'' if you complain on that... I got a really really good computer, it really really doesn't work very well... Yes it sucks