Importing .object causes crash

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is why the Released version of Mine-Imator 1.0.0 should be a Beta/Demo, it's not as stable as Demo 5, I Exported these rigs just today in 1.0.2 and imported them into a project, then I update Mine-Imator to fix any problems and then when I import into a project then... Crash

5:21:57 PM Show alert: Project created!, Imported files will be copied into the project folder., 0
5:22:05 PM Action: asset_open
5:22:05 PM Opening asset: C:\Users\Carol\Documents\New Folder\Random Folder\Ultimate Folder\rigs\GoodRig\GoodRig.object
5:22:05 PM load_folder: C:\Users\Carol\Documents\New Folder\Random Folder\Ultimate Folder\rigs\GoodRig
5:22:05 PM load_format: 10
5:22:05 PM save_folder: 10
5:22:05 PM Opening object
5:22:05 PM Templates: 3
5:22:05 PM Timelines: 45
5:22:05 PM Resources: 4
5:22:06 PM Get template iids
5:22:06 PM Get particle type iids
5:22:06 PM Get keyframe iids
5:22:06 PM Get timeline iids
5:22:06 PM Update program

Then it Crashed

Edited by Devin Manning

25 minutes ago, Devin Manning said:

This is why the Released version of Mine-Imator 1.0.0 should be a Beta/Demo, it's not as stable as Demo 5,

Neither was Demo 1 as stable as 0.7.2, or 0.7.2 as stable as 0.6. David is still working out the kinks.

19 minutes ago, Devin Manning said:

Understood, if I were to say something trying to go against your reply I would end up sounding like a Hypocrite in the End Result (I make games and stuff)

No, I wouldn't say that.

The issue is, everyone expected 1.0.0 to be perfect. David kept us in the loop about the awesome features of the program, but not any bugs it had. Nobody expected any problems, so now that 1.0.0 is out, with problems, everyone is in some way disappointed. I hope Dave takes the time to make this version as stable as possible before working on the next one.