Open Projects Glitch

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been having trouble with the new mine-imator 1.0.0. When I try to open a project or make a new one it opens up the "Open Project" browser, and when I try to cancel it aks me to save then pops up again. How do I fix this?

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46036-mineimator-100-update-fix/

If u mean opening the demo's 5 project just move them to the 1.0.0 project file

Thanks you guys! But while i was searching i have found a way to fix the problem, but thanks for trying and sticking with me.

Hey can I be told how you did it because I think  I have same problem.

I open up mineimator and it asks me if i want to make a new project or edit old one then whatever i choose it always goes to Open project screen and when i choose a new one or cancel it will do it again

Edited by SpeedyWolf01
More info

On 12/19/2015 at 1:36 AM, SpeedyWolf01 said:

Hey can I be told how you did it because I think  I have same problem.

I open up mineimator and it asks me if i want to make a new project or edit old one then whatever i choose it always goes to Open project screen and when i choose a new one or cancel it will do it again

You delete the settings.file in mine-imator. Thats what i did. Hope this helped.