Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Latitude 72. Still cloudless, no source of water, no food, only binoculars and a map. How could I overtaken my hunger?"

Jezanis is relatively hot, dry planet. Second planet to the dimension's Solar System analog system Helinia. Nearby equator, summer temperature can easily pass 70 degree celcius, making the equator inhabitable for most lifeforms. At north pole there's one large salt water lake, origin of life. The rest of the former water is simply go to the vast, global underground ocean. At the south pole there's another but smaller fresh water lake, which go frozen in winter.

Jezanis' character equivalent is Jezveloc, the agender dimension's analog to Venus. It's former stories had been long forgotten. At least it knows it was chased by it's own sentient's army. And the only way back is to find it's sister's analog, Earth.

8y7nl1m.png

Logically, she should probably be dead right now if the atmosphere is that hot

When talking about genderless character, it can be used. Also I mean the equator, and Jez is at Latitude 72. Average temperature is 20-30.

you dont have very good lighting and you didnt even add any scenery.

no offense but you could've done much better

*criticism*

Sorry, but there's extremely flat desert. I could do some canyon but it'll take far too long. Also what are you expecting about MI lighting? lol

5/10

needs more dry sand

I thought it was already dehydrated...