Slender - "Versão Latino" - A Minecraft Animation (PORTUGUESE)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! :D

I made videos with Mine-imator for my channel on Youtube, and bellow is the last video I have been made. It's about a famous and hated singer here in my country(Brazil), who's called Latino. He tried to copy the music "Gangnam Style", so we started to say "Hey, watch out! Latino can copy this too!" when a thing is very cool, like a joke. So I started a new, uhm, novel in my channel(sorry, I don't know how to translate the correct word :S): "Versão Latino", a thing like "Latino's Version" in a free translation to English.

The description of that novel is: "Did you think if Latino copy our favorite games too? No? So let me show you how they will be!"

The first video is about how the game Slender will be if Latino made it. I hope you like the effects :)

Thanks for watching! ^-^

- Sorry if I failed to write this text... I'm studying English here yet xD

Edited by ArthurMaker

eu tinha medo desde o comenco. Muito bom (I was scared since the animation started, very good).

How did you make the camera effects? Like zoom in and out.

Então cara, eu fiz isso no Sony Vegas. Além dos efeitos da câmera, eu fiz a lanterna também nele. (So dude, I made it using Sony Vegas Pro 10. I make the flashlight with it too.