Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Eyy! You improved! That was not bad at all. :D Maybe u gotta work on the camera angles and some physics. The camera angles is well worked but just need a bit more improvements. Try to shake or even move the camera just a bit when they're punched or hit, just to make us feel more of the impact. Or just rotate it using the Z and C key(Default). For me, when it is rotated, it looks nicer. :3 This is just a test right? Next time if it's not, don't forget to use some sceneries to make it more attractive than just a flat plain world. Keep it up! :) 

The ending scarred me for life o_o

That was my plan all along. To speard fear. (I'm sorry didn't mean to o_o)

Eyy! You improved! That was not bad at all. :D Maybe u gotta work on the camera angles and some physics. The camera angles is well worked but just need a bit more improvements. Try to shake or even move the camera just a bit when they're punched or hit, just to make us feel more of the impact. Or just rotate it using the Z and C key(Default). For me, when it is rotated, it looks nicer. :3 This is just a test right? Next time if it's not, don't forget to use some sceneries to make it more attractive than just a flat plain world. Keep it up! :) 

Thanks a bunch! I coundn't be bothered to add scenery,  for I am lazy.