Any way to input a value manually without having to click precisely on the number?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I find myself trying to press the angle number like a retard to enter a precise rotation or position manually a couple times until I hit the number so I can write. If there's no way to do this please add a clickable button or something on the next version. All those little things drive me insane :steve_rage:

5 answers to this question

Or you could just click on the number. Just slowly and carefully hover the cursor over the number, and then click. It's a tried and true technique, I've heard.

I know, but there's something definitely wrong with it, it requires a stupid precision, it should be less annoying.

I know, but there's something definitely wrong with it, it requires a stupid precision, it should be less annoying.

it doesn't actually require it. You just put a number and if you're not satisfied, you can change numbers until you get what you desire. Easy as that. Nothing wrong, No stupid precision.

You actually just have to click on the number on the rotation wheel and then you can imput a number. Its a little secret not many people know. 

I know im not a retard, but apparently I am since it seems im the only person here having problems with this.