Who wants to help me make an Attack on Titan animation?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm making an Attack on Titan animation because there aren't many of them, and those that do exist are more of just fight animations. My animation has a story and characters! I'll be doing a lot of the animation but I need some help.

I need Skin makers, an animator, and riggers. If you want to help contact me on Skype: pikamu. (Yes the period is there too)

On 2015-08-11 at 8:01 PM, Mlke said:

I'm making an Attack on Titan animation because there aren't many of them, and those that do exist are more of just fight animations. My animation has a story and characters! I'll be doing a lot of the animation but I need some help.

I need Skin makers, an animator, and riggers. If you want to help contact me on Skype: pikamu. (Yes the period is there too)

I can help make a rig for like 3d Maneuver Gear (Sorry if it's a really late reply)

3 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Oh :( I made a tiny village in wall rose that could've been used.

http://imgur.com/QJtAQvq

Actually, I already had the story planned out. It basically would've gone like this.

After the fall of Maria Humanity was trying to establish bases in Titan territory. The trio of heroes were defending a small group of carts that couldn't enter the forest to get to the under-construction base due to overgrowth. They stopped to refill their gas but a messenger ran out and informed them that a hord of titans unexpectedly appeared and halted construction with about 10 men stuck inside. The trio and 2 other squads decided to try and save them and entered the forest. While going there, an abnormal appeared and grabbed one of the squad's men. That squad then turned around to try and save him. The rest pressed on until they reached the base where they halted at a nearby tree. They formulated a plan and two of the trio went to hold off the titans outside, while the other one assisted two of the other squad's men inside. So that's 3 men inside, and 3 men outside. The men outside kept fighting, until the abnormal from earlier ran in and smashed the soldier from the other squad. Two left kept fighting until the ones inside had everyone out, but they still had the titan problem. Everyone with gear tried to lure the titans away from the soldiers from the inside who had lost/broken theirs. 2 men died, one from the first trio, and another from the other squad. Then the main character from the first trio has an epic battle with the abnormal and murderers it. With that, they make their way back to the wall.

A lot of things hadn't been figured out, like the names of the characters, and only about 23 seconds of rough animation was ever completed. Also, I should have been more specific when I said I needed riggers. I meant for the characters and titans, and also the wagons. I'd already made a 3DMG rig, which you can check out here

21 minutes ago, Mlke said:

Actually, I already had the story planned out. It basically would've gone like this.

After the fall of Maria Humanity was trying to establish bases in Titan territory. The trio of heroes were defending a small group of carts that couldn't enter the forest to get to the under-construction base due to overgrowth. They stopped to refill their gas but a messenger ran out and informed them that a hord of titans unexpectedly appeared and halted construction with about 10 men stuck inside. The trio and 2 other squads decided to try and save them and entered the forest. While going there, an abnormal appeared and grabbed one of the squad's men. That squad then turned around to try and save him. The rest pressed on until they reached the base where they halted at a nearby tree. They formulated a plan and two of the trio went to hold off the titans outside, while the other one assisted two of the other squad's men inside. So that's 3 men inside, and 3 men outside. The men outside kept fighting, until the abnormal from earlier ran in and smashed the soldier from the other squad. Two left kept fighting until the ones inside had everyone out, but they still had the titan problem. Everyone with gear tried to lure the titans away from the soldiers from the inside who had lost/broken theirs. 2 men died, one from the first trio, and another from the other squad. Then the main character from the first trio has an epic battle with the abnormal and murderers it. With that, they make their way back to the wall.

A lot of things hadn't been figured out, like the names of the characters, and only about 23 seconds of rough animation was ever completed. Also, I should have been more specific when I said I needed riggers. I meant for the characters and titans, and also the wagons. I'd already made a 3DMG rig, which you can check out here

Is it okay if I make an animation of the story? I'll give you credit and I want to animate it because it sounds cool.

3 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Is it okay if I make an animation of the story? I'll give you credit and I want to animate it because it sounds cool.

All I ask is that you provide a little thing in the description that says Story:myyoutubeurlhere

On 2016-03-19 at 6:45 PM, Mlke said:

I'm a little confused on the part where it says the carts couldn't get in due to overgrowth, what does the overgrowth part mean?

On 2016-03-19 at 6:45 PM, Mlke said:

I'm a little confused on the part where it says the carts couldn't get in due to overgrowth, what does the overgrowth part mean?

7 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Overgrowth as in plants. The plants grew too thick, so to go save them they had to proceed with 3DMG.

7 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Overgrowth as in plants. The plants grew too thick, so to go save them they had to proceed with 3DMG.

43 minutes ago, Mlke said:

Oh. ok.