Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello there,

My name is picksoul and I've been working with mine-imator 1.0.0 demo 5 for a while
And I've been working on a sheep animation.

But I need color sheeps in this animation, and I didn't found an easy way to give sheeps a color.
So I thought a suggestion to add Color sheeps would be nice?
Or just a colormixer to chance the color of the sheep, but the 'mix color' that it now has changes the whole sheep and not only his wool.

What do you think about my idea?

Hello there,

My name is picksoul and I've been working with mine-imator 1.0.0 demo 5 for a while
And I've been working on a sheep animation.

But I need color sheeps in this animation, and I didn't found an easy way to give sheeps a color.
So I thought a suggestion to add Color sheeps would be nice?
Or just a colormixer to chance the color of the sheep, but the 'mix color' that it now has changes the whole sheep and not only his wool.

What do you think about my idea?

actually i think there are ways to change sheep wool color, all you have to do is download the default minecraft resource pack and find the texture, once you have found your sheep's skin move it to somewhere in your mine-imator folders, then just change the sheep's skin with that 

default resource pack -----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/chew90bd24i8a6x/Default+Resource+Pack+(15w31a).zip

actually i think there are ways to change sheep wool color, all you have to do is download the default minecraft resource pack and find the texture, once you have found your sheep's skin move it to somewhere in your mine-imator folders, then just change the sheep's skin with that 

default resource pack -----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/chew90bd24i8a6x/Default+Resource+Pack+(15w31a).zip

unfortunately is it not that easy, there are only sheep textures for the fur and the skin of the sheep, the fur is not in other colors, so to get the color of the sheep I'll have to change the color of the fur. but that will never give me the exact color of the colored sheep and will take a lot of time, thats why I made this suggestion so it will be easier to change the color of the sheep.

unfortunately is it not that easy, there are only sheep textures for the fur and the skin of the sheep, the fur is not in other colors, so to get the color of the sheep I'll have to change the color of the fur. but that will never give me the exact color of the colored sheep and will take a lot of time, thats why I made this suggestion so it will be easier to change the color of the sheep.

ok i am sorry then :(

It shouldn't be too hard to color them yourself.
And if you can't, I'm sure you could make a request and someone on the forums will make it for you :)