Every day is a struggle (Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Kind of a vent wallpaper I guess?
FIpjakq.png
Venting:

Every day feels painful now because of all the friends I seem to keep losing. I have to deal with losing friends, not having anyone to go to for support and showing my feelings only make people view me as weak or less of a person. I hate dealing with illnesses and every thing professionals do to try and stop it just seems to make it worse. It's hard doing this every day. Dealing with being alone in crowds of people. Maybe I'm better off alone, who knows.

I too know this loss. Few days from now was a huge Emotional Moment. The moment of truth that i knew the people who i trusted were nothing but people trying to escape from me due to my Conditions. It was upsetting and i knew someday this will happen again. But all in all. I knew who were my True friends. 

Just keep trying to keep your head up high Boi, And you will pass a great achievement in life and live on knowing that what you had. You will learn from it and know who true friends are and friends that are just faking.