Render Errors

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I have a quite heavy animation. with a big scenery and two rigs. some particles and items.

Everytime I render, it either gives me a broken media file [encountered a problem while playing the file] which does not open or seriously glitched file or one that is good but cuts off on random time.

It used to work normally before, I rendered a 3000 keyframe animation normally, but once I used a rig it started to glitch

Any idea?

Using demo 1.0.0/5

Edited by LowFiPies
side note

5 answers to this question

If you use a Lagarith Loseless Codec it MIGHT help.

I use that codec,but if the rendering time is over a hour,it will simply not let me be able to watch the .avi,or import it into my editing software.

Try doing this,(Make a new animation file if you want to test this out first)

Copy the last 2 thirds of the animation,delete that set,then render the first third,then delete that third,copy the last 2 thirds in,copy the last third,delete it,render,repeat.

That's how I rendered a unfinished animation file that I wanted to show off.

@yuricraft @Pokekights.
I dont really care about the time that it takes. I'd rather wait an entire night to get a high quality rendered file than a low one. 

the thing is. every thing works when I try on test short animation(>50 frames) but on long ones. HD render either crash mid rendering and not save at all. or save but glitched one so it cuts off randomly or freeze.

How can I get extra codecs. [im a noob x( ]