Project wont open.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Every time I try and open my project, Mine-Imator freezes (longest has been 40 minutes) before crashing.

This is probably due to the high quality textures, but I have opened and closed it before without changing it or any issues.

I closed it to build some schematics, and now it won't open again.
pls halp

5 answers to this question

Probably your space left on your computer,clean it out,since mine freezes and it's a really bad computer.

Or it's that you have to many project files.

If it's not opening,

Press CTRL + ALT + DEL and choose the bottom one (start task manager) and see if mine-imator is open on that.

If so,click it and click end,minimizing other tabs and reopening it.

Probably your space left on your computer,clean it out,since mine freezes and it's a really bad computer.

Or it's that you have to many project files.

If it's not opening,

Press CTRL + ALT + DEL and choose the bottom one (start task manager) and see if mine-imator is open on that.

If so,click it and click end,minimizing other tabs and reopening it.

Well... I find it odd because the project opened fine a few minutes prior, but it won't now.
Also, I try your method but it still stops responding.

Well... I find it odd because the project opened fine a few minutes prior, but it won't now.Also, I try your method but it still stops responding.

If the project can't open now,did it close before saving or not?

Also if it's not responding,it can't be the program then,just wait and see if it responds,don't touch it,just let it stay frozen and time it till it closes / responds

It happened to me before,

My fix: *Right click on desktop and click "Graphics Properties" When it loads up choose "Advanced" and when the last box shows up click on "3D"  and turn your 3D Preference all the way down*

That worked for me anyway ;)