Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What should I rig next ? 1 more vote and I start rigging ! :D   

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should I rig next ? 1 more vote and I start rigging ! :D

• Furniture
    • Displays ( monitors and tv's )
    • Devices ( Tablets , smartphones etc... )

Hello ! This is my first rig :D and well I update it pretty much every day :D and its not just 1 rig its a pack of multiple rigs but you can download them separately :) for those who need tech and furniture well there's going to be tons and tons of rigs here !

check out the previews just in case you dont like it ! which I really hope you like them ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW + Download ( click the image to download ) !

K0kGmQQ.png

Edited by AmazingSpaceCat
Re-Uploaded !

gUqAvtf.png?1

Compared To The Real One

51zDVJVx2nL._SL1300_.jpg

Almost No Differents :)

YOU  GOT TO DO HOLO LENS OR THE CONTROLLER NEXT

And Maybe If You Can

Try Xbox 360

People Still Have It Like Me And My Friends

I will be doing Hololens soon and all the console will be updated today :) I just worked on a little detail that they have beceause they are not fully square , they and I made a new bundle :) Im just rendering a preview for youtube because it was one of the hardest ones to make :) but yea im going to update in about 1 hour since youtube since I need to wait 10 minutes for it to render and upload to youtube and everything else like sounds end edit :) so yea :D thanks for the support :D !!!!

You can already find an xbox one in items. 

bad jokes with zzzzane

HdeK42i.png

In all serious though, really good for a first rig :3

I do xbox because I moved from playstation to it because my playstation was defected ( it was ejecting my disk without me doing anything ) and I did have both and both of them had the same problem so I decided to move to xbox one and well it works perfectly :) but im not a fan boy of any of them , I just think xbox is more durable :) and dont worry :D im also going to work on playstation 4, pc , wiiu and others ... :) and I see you like batman arkham knight :D I was planning on doing the playstation 4 arkahm knight rig so if you like ps4 and arkahm knight I know you will love that rig but it will take a bit since the ps4 design is a bit wierd like its not square it has some sharp edges ( in the front and the back )

Thanks everyone for all your support :) its really amazing because this si actually the first time that I work on rigs and well its going pretty good and I like it :) and I promise that my rigs are going to vary ( they are not going to be only for accesories and technology , there will also be facial rigs , mob rigs and more ) 

I had a little problem with my internet connection and couldn't finish my editing so tv is going to be here soon ! :( sorry everyone ... I'm uploading everything I can right now ! its going to be more than a TV I promise ;)